The National Council of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Nigeria needs suitably qualified persons to fill the under-listed positions in its National Secretariat.
1. JOB TITLE: INSTITUTE LIBRARIAN/IT SUPPORT STAFF
• B.A/B.sc/HND in Transport Planning/Logistics, Computer Science, Library Science or Computer Science
• Good Computer application Skills, Visual Library Management skills, Inter Personnel and Public Relations Skills, Cataloguing and Indexing Skills
• Demonstrable work experience in similar roles in an academic or professional Institution
• Age limit is 30 years of age
• Implement the approved library and information policies and procedures of the Institute
• Manage the library and information services of the Institute
• Cataloguing and indexing library resources and learning materials including the Virtual Library indexing
• Attend and respond to the needs of the users of the Institute’s library and develop a database on them.
• Design as may be required, flyers or brochure for use by the Institute.
• Attend to Members enquiries online and respond accordingly
2. JOB TITLE: PROJECT OFFICER
• B.Sc/HND Administrations, Social sciences and Humanities
• Excellent communication, marketing and persuasive Skills, creative minds with the ability to think beyond the conventional marketing procedures and initiate new approaches to marketing and increasing customers interest.
• Demonstrable work experience in an organised establishment and evidence of handling huge customer base.
• Age Limit is 40 years of age
• Marketing the institute’s programmes and activities an getting them to attend the Institute’s conferences, workshops, trainings and other events
• Act as feedback mechanism by reporting on the expectations of members in the industry and their preference for some specialized training programs
• Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
• Initiate and follow up Membership, Education and Training Proposals as may be demanded by them.
Deadline: Friday, May 29, 2015
Qualified candidates are to send their Application Letter and CV details through firstname.lastname@example.org to:
The National Executive Director, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, 15B Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.