Felix Emueroakpor Kehinde Nakpodia was born at Okpara Waterside in Ethiope East L.G.A., Delta State of Nigeria. He attended Government Technical College, Sapele, Delta State in 1969 where he studied Motor Mechanics. He later did a course on Automotive Technical and Service Training where he obtained the Automobile International Instructors Certificate (U.S.A.) in 1981. He obtained the Full Technological Certificate of the City and Guilds, London and the Associate Membership, Institute of the Motor Industry (AMIMI) in 1982. He was admitted into the Chartered Institute of Transport, London in 1985 as an Associate Member before he later became a Chartered Member and Fellow of the CILT.
He worked as a Technical Supervisor in Rutam Motors; Higher Technical Officer, Petroleum Training Institute; Workshop Manager, Godbless Motors, Yakon Motors, Goldeac Motors and Highland Motors. He later worked under some Shell Petroleum Development Company Contractors namely: Willisco Nigeria Limited as Transport Co-ordinator, Overseas Technical Service as Transport Controller. Paulosa Nigeria and Moju Environmental Technologies as Safety Officer; Mike Isibor Enterprises as Technical Instructor (Drivers’ Training & Certification programme). He also handled the ExxonMobil and Chevron Drivers Certification Programmes for a lengthy period. Presently, he is a Safety Consultant and one of the resource persons of the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria. He is the Managing Director of Feknak Safety Advisers.
* Fellow, Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria.
* Fellow, Institute of Engineers and Technicians, London.
* Fellow, Institute of Management Specialists, England.
* Member, International Institute of Risk and Safety Management, London.
* Member, American Society of Safety Engineers, USA and Nigeria.
* Member, Institute of Transport Administration, UK and Nigeria.
* Member, Institute of Transportation Engineers, U.S.A.
* Member, Institute of Road Transport Engineers, London.
* Member, Nigerian Institute of Training and Development.
* Member, International Road Federation, Switzerland.
* Member, World Safety Organization, USA.
- Founder & Past President, American Society of Safety Engineers (Nigeria Chapter)
- Zonal Vice President, Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria
- Chairman, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, Delta State, Nigeria.
- NEC Member, Institute of Transport Administration Nigeria