Chairman, Port Harcourt Branch
– Born for upwards of 50 years ago at KonoBoue, Babbe, (Khana) Ogoni, in Rivers State.
– Holds BSc (Management), MBA (Management) from RSUST, PH; PGD (Transportation), NITT Zaria; PGDE of Usman Dan Fadiyo University, Sokoto; Msc (Logistics and Transport Management, CELTRAS, UNIPORT, in view).
His membership status of professional bodies are:
- FELLOW, Institute of Registered Administrative Managers of Nigeria (FIINST. RAMN)
- FELLOW, Institute of Corporate Administration (FCAI)
- FELLOW, Institute of Industrialists and Corporate Administrators (FIICA)
- FELLOW, Institute of Corporate Resource Management (FCRM)
- Chartered Member, Institute of Logistics and Transport (CMILT)
- Chartered Member, Institute of Management (MNIM)
- Member, African Centre for Supply Chain Management (MACSCM)
- Member, body of Justices of Peace, Rivers State (JP)
- Has had several in-service training and extra curricula development in administration; Logistics of Transport Management and Operations.
- A recipient of several awards for excellence in leadership and public service.
- An Ogoni Chieftaincy title holder: MeneYereba 1 of Ogoni.
- Secretary, Board of Trustees of The Ascension Apostolic Church, Worldwide.
- Pioneer, coordinator RIVTRAIN (1999-2001).
– Generally, he is an administrator, author and Christian conference paper presenter; Christian music composer, and singer.
- Has dependable leadership experience from both the private and the public sector:
- Presently, the General Manager of the Rivers Transport Company Limited, Port Harcourt.
– He is married with children.